Wednesday 26 March 2014

The making of my Grand Daugthers Teddy Bear

 
 
 
 
 
The finished Product. Not bad if I say so my self.

 
Now the tedious  task of assembling

 
This is the back of the Bear

 
These are the arms

 
Constructing the head.  
 
Here I am adding the ears to the head, very fiddly.

 
This is my first attempt at adding pic's to my blog. So I thought I would show you one of the things I made for my Grand Daughter Taylor. A decorative teddy bear, not very practical but very pretty and perfect for display in her room.

4 comments:

  1. Finished at last! I feel very privileged to have seen you making this, Michele, and it's gorgeous all done now. :-)
    Call me...I'll come over and we'll play with your blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is stunningly beautiful Michele. You will have one very happy grandchild. What a clever lady..... and your pictures came through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my that is so beautiful. I know it will be cherished forever and ever. What an heirloom

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an beautiful bear; your embroidery is stunning!

    ReplyDelete